L O V E D.

loved
Status ; MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU :)!!


Welcome!


" Once you learn how to die,you learn how to live. "

We can chat here





Dilemma.
Friday, August 28, 2015 | 3:45 PM | 0Comment

Have you ever been in a dilemma? Well, I am now. And you don't want to be in a dilemma, I assure you. This is literally killing me! It's messing up with my body system. I can't sleep,I feel like getting angry all the time but at the same time I feel like crying like a baby. Maybe its just my hormone acting up,but it doesn't feels good. I even dream about! Can you see how much it's bothering me?

One moment I feel like going with the flow,accepting what has been given to me. Who knows if this is meant to be? Maybe God chose this path for me. Maybe this is the best for me. Maybe this is the person I'm supposed to be. Somehow, maybe I'm gonna be successful after all. I have no doubt that I will,but what if someday I'm gonna regret this? Not becoming what I really want to be. Not working hard enough to achieve my dreams when I know I can and I should. When I know I have the potential in me? There's advantages to accepting the fact but I just can't!  A part of me want to accept but another part just want to keep fighting!

This is when reality creeps in. They make you think of what's real,what you are really capable of doing, breaking and crushing your spirit until you are lost. You have no super power,you're not that rich (because money seems like fixing everything nowadays) but all you have was hope. And the Reality wants to take that away from you. Your Hope. This is when you need somebody is with you. Only a person is enough. A person that is there to tell that everything is okay even when it's not. A person that stay,even when you don't want them to stay. A person that doesn't make you feel like a loser and help you to stand up on your feet again. I wish I have that somebody. I really wish.

 Life,find me a way to live. Legs, should I let you wander? Heart, what do you want? Mind, stop messing with the Heart. Dear self, breath.