L O V E D.

loved
Status ; MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU :)!!


Welcome!


" Once you learn how to die,you learn how to live. "

We can chat here





The End.
Thursday, July 30, 2015 | 12:11 PM | 0Comment

What is coming to the end these days? The world of course. This is funny though, my last post before i stopped blogging was about doomsday and now here I am again, talking about the same subject. However, have you ever thought about it? I mean really, deeply, think about it. Well, since I'm a Christian,everything was written in the bible. I've been dreaming about this lately though, the end of the world. I cant really remember my dream, but I definitely remember the main point ; which is of course the end is coming.  

I don't know whether it is because I think about it before my sleep that it cause me to dream about it. You know , people say your last thoughts usually triggers your dreams. But then, what if its something else? It is actually,really happening. Now that's the reason I'm writing this. I might be saying this to comfort myself but whatever happens, have faith. Faith is the only thing that might save on the very end. I'm not the perfect person to talk about this but I only have one advice ;

Do not focus on when the coming is, but focus on preparing yourself for the coming. God bless!